A fire broke out in the Noida Metro Rail Corporation's (NMRC) office on 03rd Floor, Sector -29, Noida at 01:15 P.M. due to electrical short circuiting.Immediately area got evacuated and necessary preventive actions by staff have been taken. Police and fire department were informed.
There is no loss of life /injury reported and none of documents got damaged due to this incident. ED NMRC instructed to carry out Detailed investigation to assess loss/ reasons for incident through technical team.
Noida Metro Rail Corporation