Accidently fire broke out in the Noida Metro Rail Corporation’s (NMRC) headquarters in Sector 29, Noida at 9 AM. Three fire tenders were called to control the fire. Prima facie the probable cause of the fire appears to be a short circuit. It took the fire tenders more than one hour to douse the fire.
There was no loss of life or injury to any staff member or employee of NMRC. The fire caused severe structural damages. Mainly senior officer’s room, furniture and equipment got damaged due to the fire. Important official papers and records are safe.
Dy. General Manager
Noida Metro Rail Corporation